Got The Chops?We are looking for creative, talented, cat-loving crewmembers to keep us soaring to new heights.
Full-time team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefits in addition to opportunities for personal and professional growth and advancement.
To join our team, you need to be crackerjack! We are a fast-paced brand development agency looking for another superstar to join our “A” team. We are currently seeking candidates to join our account services team as an account coordinator.
The account coordinator provides critical support to the account team and ensures all projects proceed according to deadline and budget. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications. Advertising agency experience preferred.
You must possess superior organizational, project and time management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, judgment to prioritize, and the ability to work independently and in team settings are critical.
- Provides design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion as required.
- Works with art director and team to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assist in production of art for print and digital projects. Work with print vendors from proof to completion of job.
- Assists account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Works with independent contractors (freelance illustrators, photographers, etc.) as required per assignment, under supervision of art director/creative director.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
- Assists in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources, and in maintaining a log of said archives to assist other team members in locating necessary files and references.
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members.
- Notifies designated purchasing personnel or creative director when hardware/software requires updating or servicing.
- Maintains file backups for in-progress jobs; uploads completed project files to agency Digital Asset Management archive system.
- Maintains reasonable inventory of necessary art supplies for fulfillment of design responsibilities.
Tag hires interns to assist the agency in the fall, spring and summer semesters. All internships require a commitment of 2-3 days a week, but hours are flexible.
If you possess the skills listed here and a passion for detail and dedication, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for one of these internships.
Creative interns: Assist the creative team with client and agency projects. Qualified candidates should possess solid design skills, a great appetite to learn, and a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Account service interns: Assist the account services team with client and agency projects. Ideal candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work independently.
As an intern at Tag, you’ll gain invaluable, real-world experience in an agency environment.
Are You Ready?
Use the form below to apply.